Who are we?
EVservices is a Norwegian / Scandinavian tech company that develops, repairs and maintains car batteries, components and all types of electrical vehicles. EVservices was founded in 2018 by Jacob Pedersen & Joar Tenfjord and has positioned itself as a market leader on electric vehicles. As we are growing rapidly, we`re looking for talented, forward going and hungry colleagues that want to join us on this exciting zero emission journey into the future. To progress even faster we’ve got ourselves a great partner in Frydenbø.
- EV Services does not carry any drag from the dirty “old” tech industry. No existing ICE customer portfolio to maintain/focus on.
- We’re not a traditional workshop. We are the new breed, the future.
- The digital workflow/workday is part of our DNA and how we operate.
- We have systematized and organized workflow processes.
- High standards. Great service. Always exceeding customer expectations.
- System, battery and digital development, improvements and remanufacturing – maintaining and supporting expired warranty fleets. Full support towards all EVs.
- Subscriptions on digital and mechanical services
- Machine learning
Join the rEVolution – join EV Services.
When vehicles have been inspected, or diagnosed they will often need a repair. The role of Master Technicians owns this responsibility. This is structured mechanics with a great understanding of vehicle systems. How to repair vehicles with quality prioritised. Thorough, quality minded, service minded and efficient at your work.
- Educated Mechanic (Electric Vehicle Experience +)
- General interest in Electric Vehicles and systems
- Working independently, systematically and efficient
- Positive mindset, with a “let’s do this” attitude
- Good understanding of diagnostic equipment
- General flair for IT and computer systems
Master Technicians work closely with our Diagnostic Master Technicians, and the Captain.
They perform Repairs and replacements on all types of electric vehicles and systems.
To succeed it is important that you enjoy repairing things correctly the first time. That you understand the vehicle systems and parts, works well in teams, as well as independently.
Knowhow on diagnostic tools and understands bulletins and repair manuals.
- Repairing all Electric Vehicles, and systems
- Keeping a clean and organized work environment
- Working with teams to improve knowledge and skills
- Always trying to find solutions to improve efficiency and productivity
- Fulfill and complete work orders and descriptions
- Reads and follows repair manuals and bulletins
- Contribute to an overall good spirit with colleagues
- Adds parts and labor time to work orders
- Assist Service Advisors with quotes and work orders
Who might you be?
- Like ourselves, our new colleagues need to be curious, interested in learning, creative and hungry for challenges.
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies in car mechanics, electronics.
- Preferably you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree within tech-related subjects. For example, Programming, Data engineering,electronics, Informatics and information processing.
- You have experience with electrical vehicles and high voltage systems.
- You are efficient, eager to learn and hard working.
- Fluency in English, and preferably in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Also, we are looking for talent so dont be shy...apply today!
When joining EV we offer:
- Professional and personal growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day. You get to challenge yourself as you will get onboarded to work in our company with the support of your leader, team, and personal mentor. You will also have your own buddy as a trusted friend!
- You become a part of our community of professionals and friends. Ask anyone, the number one reason to join us is people! You will have a chance to build your network across the company.
- You can genuinely impact our society's future by working on meaningful projects that will impact people and the environment. You get to influence how your work serves people, today and tomorrow. We work with customers of all sizes, and both in the private and public sector.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Competitive salary and work-related conditions.
To progress even faster we’ve got ourselves a great partner in Frydenbø. You can read more about that here: https://www.frydenbo.no/artikler/pressemelding_evservices
Kontaktperson: Kjetil Langsæter
Stillingstittel: Daglig leder
Telefon: 401 43 306