CRM Manager BMW Financial Services Norge
BMW Financial Services Norge
With its four brands BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad, BMW Group is the world's leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorcycles, and also offers financial and mobility services for the premium segment. BMW Group's network consists of 31 production and assembly plants in 15 countries together with a global sales network in over 140 countries.BMW Group's success has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. The company has therefore established ecological and social sustainability throughout the value chain, with extensive product responsibility and a clear commitment to resource saving as a significant part of its strategy.
As the CRM Manager in Norway you will be responsible for planning and executing CRM activities. You need to have the customer at heart and the urge to follow up on customer feedback. The main objective is to ensure a premium customer journey. You will be a part of our Sales and marketing team in Oslo, in close collaboration with our BMW Nordic colleagues.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Plan, execute, follow-up and analyze several CRM activities.
- Review and continuously develop existing Customer journey.
- Analyzing and ensure maximizing commercial opportunities within the Customer touch points.
- Monitor customer feedback and act accordingly.
- Follow-up and report relevant KPI’s.
- Follow-up and develop our Digital Strategy and monitor digital platforms.
- Monitor and develop our customer self-service portal.
- Facilitate our Customer Focus Group and follow-up with action log.
Qualifications required for the role:
You hold a University degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
Experience within finance, CRM, Sales & Marketing and/or Customer Service, preferably in the automotive industry.
Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign) and CRM campaign tool as Adobe Campaign (NSP) skills.
- Structured and result oriented.
- Focus on the details and set quality as an important value.
- Team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong skill set in regards to relations and communication.
- High level of self-motivation and independent work ability.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.